TFPF volunteers come from diverse backgrounds and include student and community groups, teens, adults, and various professionals. No matter what your talents are, if you want to volunteer for animals, we have a place for you!
TFPF provides a variety of rewarding opportunities throughout Southern California, including the following:
- Providing a loving foster home to a cat or dog in need
- Spay/neuter canvassing
- Transporting guardians and their animals to and from vet hospitals for spay/neuter appointments
- Participating in pet adoption events
- Assisting with stray animal rescue efforts
- Organizing food and blanket drives for the animals in need
- Responding to various articles with letters to the editor
- Office work, such as data entry, online research, preparation of mailings, phone calls, etc.
If you live outside Southern California and would like to volunteer, please contact us here or consider volunteering at your local animal shelter. There are countless ways to help animals, whether with us or a local animal shelter. The most important thing is to get involved.